Societism's mission is to empower individuals to collectively influence social and government issues with common sense. This goal is met through exchange of ideas and persistence – proven methods utilized by our nation's founders and admired heroes.
Societism.org is the nation’s fastest growing grassroots engine and your source for current information, insight and innovation. Visit our forums and blogs. Join a local event on a topic that concerns you. Our nation needs us involved and you can make the difference.
Societism Institute operates as a 501(c)3 charitable entity. We rely solely upon the support of valued members like you. Please take a moment to become a member and make a donation today!
- Keynesianism's Ugly Secret by Nelson Hultberg Nelson Hultberg is a freelance writer in Dallas, Texas and the Director of Americans for a Fr...
- Who Is Really Hurt by Sequestration Defense Cuts? March 19, 2013 Posted by Amy Davidson The New Yorker When it became clear that sequest...
- 90 Sheriffs and Two Sheriffs Associations Have Pledged to Ignore "Obama Gun Control" ...
- How Did We Get to This Point? March 28, 2012 By David Sheldon David Sheldon, is the founder and president of Michigan Stop Smart Meters an...
- Free Introduction to the Constitution" lecture series presented by Hillsdale College. Featuring Dr. Larry Arnn, Hillsdale College President. ...
- Dear Elected Representatives… Local, State, and Federal It is amazing that after thousands of years of history with different forms of opp...
- Americans UNITE to KEEP America FREE! "America is not governed by the majority, but governed by the majority of those who participate". Thomas...
- Single Threat to the Future of Our Country By Philip Glass, National Director National Precinct Alliance May 16, 2010 While attending a Q &a...
- The Coming Constitutional Debate ... over the future of the American Constitution hinges upon one critical question: Who will ...
The Institute accomplishes this mission by providing workshops to help citizens address their concerns, choose their battles wisely, find solutions and reclaim their voice. It also promotes this effort as a think tank by advancing these same common sense solutions.
Our country is in the midst of a very serious and dangerous crossroad – one that usually ends in the demise of a democracy. Individual freedoms are not free - and the responsibility to limit government and other self-interest groups from excess liberties has long been neglected.
By engaging citizens to stand up for what is right restores balance to “we the people”. The result being a prolonged harmonic society with maximum opportunity, liberty and happiness for it’s citizens.
Whether you are concerned about the impact of a growing government, needless hurdles affecting your life or other issues that need correction, please read some of our topics and share your thoughts in our forums.
Become a member today and support our cause. Together we will make the positive changes our society so desperately needs.
- Keynesianism's Ugly Secret
- Sequestration Defense Cuts
- Pledge to Ignore Gun Control
- Smart Meters
- Student Aid and Law of Unintended Consequences
- Lecture Series by Hillsdale College
- Principles to Strengthen Rule of Law
- Constitution and Limited Government
- Israelis peacefully demonstrate for social values
- Debt Limit Debate Has Just Begun
- To All Elected Representatives…
- Americans UNITE to KEEP America FREE!
- Reasserting Federalism in Defense of Liberty
- Whatever Happened to Free Enterprise?
- Tea Parties and the Future of Liberty
- Single Threat to Future of Our Country
- Coming Constitutional Debate
- Room at the Top
- Socialism vs Corporatism
- America's War on Terror... Or is it?
- Health Care in a Free Society
- Future Prospects for Economic Liberty
- Education, Economics, and Self-Government
- Assault on the Boy Scouts
- Individualism and Societism
This video is commercial free and provided as a public service by C-SPAN, a private, non-profit company, created in 1979 by the cable television industry.
This is a valuable source for public access to the political process - covering timely political speeches and discussions from leading government representatives and private sector leaders. C-SPAN receives no government funding.
Watch for additional video coverage as we continue to develop this website. Control volume or download as desired.
Societism org Video Archives